Providing Quality Care
We specialise in flexible staffing solutions for health and social care providers, 7 days a week, all year round. Our clients’ wants and needs are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to Totally Care, specialists in flexible staffing solutions.
Totally Care Ltd is a West Midlands-based provider of flexible staffing solutions and training. Our high-quality, bespoke, and responsive solutions are designed to give you real value for money and peace of mind!
With our founders’ backgrounds in nursing, healthcare recruitment, social care and training, we have the knowledge and experience to expertly and sensitively fulfil your permanent or temporary staffing needs, while equipping our staff with the most up-to-date industry training to support your team.
We value quality and safety
Our recruitment and rigorous monitoring processes ensure you and your service users are in safe hands. We proactively seek feedback to continuously improve our service delivery. We’re also already in the process of registering with the Care Quality Commission.
We work with…
- Private hospitals
- Residential care homes
- Registered nursing homes
- Learning disability providers
Our staff include…
- Healthcare assistants
- Support workers
- …and more
We’ve designed our services to help you:
- Recruit new staff
- Manage your bank staff needs
- Source staff to manage long term absences
- Identify specialist training needs
- Find live-in carers that match client needs (nurses and carers)
- Completed application form
- Face-to-face interview with our panel (including one ‘Safer Recruitment’ trained interviewer)
- Offer of employment on receipt of:
- Two satisfactory references from most recent employers
- Proof of valid qualifications
- Enhanced DBS check
We provide in house and online training. Our team of trainers have extensive experience training specialist client groups, using tailored models that work for them and help them meet the needs of the service users they support and care for.
Our mandatory training covers:
- Moving & Handling
- Basic Life Support
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Health & Safety including COSHH & RIDDOR
- Basic First Aid
- Care of the elderly
- Care of clients with learning disabilities
- NVQ Levels 2 & 3 in Care
- Child Protection
- SOVA and abuse in the workplace
- Introduction to challenging behaviour
- Medication Training for nurses
- Data Protection Training
A dedicated Account Manager is allocated to each of our clients, providing a personalised recruitment service.
Your Account Manager is responsible for:
- Assessment of placements to ensure the most suitable staff member is allocated to work with you.
- Risk Management Service audit
- Monthly review meetings to ensure you’re happy with our services.
As a registered umbrella body we carry out DBS checks on all our staff. It is our policy to ensure that a DBS must not include any information that may deem a nurse, carer, or support worker ‘unfit for duty’.
While onsite, all our staff wear a Totally Care identification badge showing their name, ID photo, Totally Care details, job title and, for nurses, their PIN and PIN expiry date.
We ensure all our nurses are up to date with all immunisations.
We believe that complaints and compliments are a valuable indicator of the quality of our service, and an opportunity to improve that quality ‘quickly’.
- All complaints will be handled immediately
- All complaints will be managed with sensitivity and without future discrimination
- All complaint details are recorded and a letter of acknowledgment is sent to service users/providers within two working days
- All investigations and findings are reported to the service users/providers within seven working days.
Whether temporary or permanent, we can fulfil your staffing needs, 7 days a week, all year round.
Please call us on 01902 973 222